We work together.....Period.
This is going to be short, but wanted to quick up to date. I had a very blessed night tonight as I Talked to a brother.........David Dalrymple. Liberating on so many levels. One thing that really surfaced in My heart was His sovereignty through everything.....But really How beautiful it is seen through the working together in unity among the body of Christ. David explained dependency on God often thought of like oh things are are tough I hope God provides with a miraculous meal, or a financial gift, and poof....Provision made. He said Yes God can and does work that way, but Think about this brothers....... If the back of your leg itched...It could poof disappear, but more often than that happening...Your arm moves into position bringing the hand into range where your finger can scratch it. The body working together.
I know God can miraculously provide. I have seen it and He will do it again if he wants to, but more often than that.....He uses the body to align itself with His heart to accomplish what the head desires. We are in a position where we have no other choice than to depend on the body in full! Thank you every one for being connected to the head. We the body are advancing! Christ the head is being exalted and the tide is changing. Long, but brothers and sisters.... WE LOVE GOD IN YOUR ACTIONS! 2 more days here than off to basdrop! Please continue to pray!

No comments:
Post a Comment