Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity
in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from
beginning to end.People KNOW. They really do have a basic understanding of eternity. Life after death. They have to know. That is why religion pulsates around this world. People have eternity built in them, but just like a smart phone people don't take the time to understand the fullness of what there actually is involved in the thing surrounding eternity. So here is my take on this picture........Hell is real cries the heathen......We don't care screams the "christian american culture.......We don't care.
Do we? Do we really care.
How about this even in GRAND RAPIDS...July 2011, there were estimated 442 congregations within Kent COUNTY..ONLY. and 603,029 residents within Kent county.
That means there are 1 church (building) to every 1364.31 people. ok..... Now lets say there are 50 people in each congregation...That is 27 people per individual "Christian". Are we in contact with 27 people a day?? Sure we are, unless you are a hermit, which would even prove my point MORE THAT YOU DON'T CARE. The World needs Jesus. According to the book Beyond Megachurch Myths, there were 320,000 Christian U.S. churches in 2007. U.S. 315,586,719....That means there is about 1 church building per 986 people
Q: How many people go to church each Sunday?
A: For years, the Gallup Research Organization has come up with a consistent figure — 40 percent of all Americans, or roughly 118 million people, who said they attended worship on the previous weekend. Recently, sociologists of religion have questioned that figure, saying Americans tend to exaggerate how often they attend. By actually counting the number of people who showed up at representative sample of churches, two researchers, Kirk Hadaway and Penny Marler found that only 20.4 percent of the population, or half the Gallup figure, attended church each weekend.
As added proof for the accuracy of this smaller percentage of churchgoers, if 20.4% of Americans (approximately 63 million in 2010) attended the nation's 350,000 congregations weekly then the average attendance would be 180 people per congregation which is almost exactly the figure that numerous research studies have found.
What this is saying that if there are 320000 churches in America, and the average church has faithfully 180 per attendant regularly, and that there are in the USA......315,586,719 million people here......That means that the average church goer only has the responsibility to reach 5.4 people!!!!! AMERICA I THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I have studied end-times more than anything other than the Bible.....I have been blessed to have the Lord by my Side, and His Spirit faithfully leading me through the ABUNDANT truth of the Word of God.... Whenever you read about BABYLON in the Word of God it CAN symbolize a false religion. I believe because of the characteristics this false religion carries and God uses to describe it....It is WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY. One of the main characteristics is that Babylon is mentioned in revelation as a SHE. This is important, because the Whole Word of God is Staked to this earth unveiling the HE!!! And as God has ordained and created everything in this world to be about relationship ultimately with Him, this symbolism is extremely powerful, because the ANTICHRIST is creating a SUPER TRAP.....or should I say HAS CREATED a super trap..... And we are like mice scurrying around and in and out of her. Brothers and sisters time to arise from your sleep.
The Lord’s Answer habukkuk1
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwellings not their own.
7They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves
and promote their own honor.
8Their horses are swifter than leopards,
fiercer than wolves at dusk.
Their cavalry gallops headlong;
their horsemen come from afar.
They fly like an eagle swooping to devour;
9they all come intent on violence.
Their hordesb
advance like a desert wind
and gather prisoners like sand.
10They mock kings
and scoff at rulers.
They laugh at all fortified cities;
by building earthen ramps they capture them.
11Then they sweep past like the wind and go on—
guilty people, whose own strength is their god.”
I
had a dream on 3-27-2013. It was a dream about America. I saw planes
over the trees. They were obvious jets, but doing very little
damage......I could not see the enemy, but I saw obvious warfare from
the unseen army. At first glance I thought to my self they were doing
drills or some sort of practice, but as I watched it became apparent
that the enemy was advancing, and the planes were absolutely harmless to
the onslaught of the invading Army. And that was it.
As
the day was unfolding I was extremely blessed with the peace of God.
Our lives are getting busy this last month, but God is doing a work that
has been awe inspiring to watch. About 5:30 in the afternoon I got a
text from a friends mom that I hadn't talked to in nearly 11 years. I
called her and the testimony I heard from her was astounding. God
really has done a work in their lives to bring them as a couple and as
individuals to His feet. Well, after talking to her I called her son
who lives in New York. He is a computer wiz, and I talked to him about
society. He is an atheist, and works where he had mentioned that 80
percent of his co-workers are homosexual. The conversation went deeper
and deeper into a very speechless dark void, that if it were not for the
Power of the Holy Spirit and the discernment that comes from His
guidance..........One could have EASILY been persuaded to oppose
God.....No questions asked. I was dumbfounded and sobered by the force
of darkness that is operating within this country. Something became
very frighteningly obvious after that conversation......
READ AGAIN
Habukkuk1
She is here people.
revelation17:5
Babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.
The United States has been taken Captive by the very thing that we
claim brings freedom to people. We claim the Kingdom of God, but it is under the shadow of our own empires and our own power......Which nullifies the POWER OF GOD! He WILL NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH YOU OR I. The spirit of the antichrist has almost
nothing challenging it....In fact the deception that has overtaken the
people here
......that this type of work (work done by the power of money, and the arm of the flesh) under the
banner of a different Jesus...... is condoned and taken over (as far as
overseas missions is concerned)....to other peoples all over the world.
Romans 1 testifies
clearly that what we are doing is the EXACT AND acting in PROPER CONDUCT to a
society given over by GOD!!!!! Do you see that?
We don't attack
the enemy.... We have become the enemy. The enemy of God. The enemy of
His standards and His kingdom. We claim His name to further ours (a side note I wont go into, but the same thing the nicolations did where God proclaims I HATE THE DEEDS of those guys!!! Nicolai was a man who carried and claimed the name of Jesus to draw a multitude AFTER HIMSELF...... Sound familiar local CHURCH?)and
we stamp His cross on OUR stuff, only to redden the stain of His blood
deeper within our skin.
We are drunk with madness because we step on
and disregard the true testimony of Christ in His people.....
(Revelation 17:6....I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's
holy people, the
blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was
greatly astonished.)
we love churchians, but despise Christians They
are WAY to RIGHT!
and we have become nothing but the picture of death ............................masked as life

Revelation 18:7-
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;c
I will never mourn.’
There
is a terrifying stance we have taking within American Christianity...
It is that we think we actually think are wedded to the King of kings, and
Lord of lords.
James says: 1:22-24.....Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
23Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror
24and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
We
think we are wedded to him, because we MERELY LISTEN....LISTEN,
LISTEN. If you think I am wrong....Started having the body DO WHAT IT
SAYS....It CANT.
If you have no head you CANT FUNCTION.
An
organization can not be the head, a building can not see, an institution
can not hear, and denominations can not taste.....And a pastor can't spoon feed you until your at the pearly gates!!!! (And this isn't JUST the faults of us sluggard Christians....IT is probably MORE YOUR FAULT ignorant pastor for rather wanting a person in your pew than them going out to reach the lost!!!)
IT IS ONLY WITH
CHRIST AS HEAD CAN WE LIVE,MOVE, BREATHE AND HAVE OUR BEING
I
have observed. I have sit back watch. I have listened to pastors and
members alike. People say to me all the time GOD IS DOING GREAT THINGS
HERE...... And when I say like what....The great things are LAUGHABLE.
I serve a great God, and I know it. I see His handy work daily!!! And
your trying to pin your puny little re-rod bending feats, to a God who
twisted DNA together, and holds the boiling fiery balls that are
countless, together with a WORD! We have lost our freaking minds!!!!
Whore repent! Close your legs to the thrusts of accomplishments and the
orgasms of knowledge you love so much.
Allow Him to bring unity.....Some will leave here and forget what they truly look like, but the others I say this......
Habakkuk 1:5
5“Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.
Habakkuk’s Prayer Habakkuk 3
2Lord, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord.
Repeat them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.
3God came from Teman,
the Holy One from Mount Paran.b
His glory covered the heavens
and his praise filled the earth.
4His splendor was like the sunrise;
rays flashed from his hand,
where his power was hidden.
5Plague went before him;
pestilence followed his steps.
6He stood, and shook the earth;
he looked, and made the nations tremble.
The ancient mountains crumbled
and the age-old hills collapsed—
but he marches on forever.
7I saw the tents of Cushan in distress,
the dwellings of Midian in anguish.
8Were you angry with the rivers, Lord?
Was your wrath against the streams?
Did you rage against the sea
when you rode your horses
and your chariots to victory?
9You uncovered your bow,
you called for many arrows.
You split the earth with rivers;
10the mountains saw you and writhed.
Torrents of water swept by;
the deep roared
and lifted its waves on high.
11Sun and moon stood still in the heavens
at the glint of your flying arrows,
at the lightning of your flashing spear.
12In wrath you strode through the earth
and in anger you threshed the nations.
13You came out to deliver your people,
to save your anointed one.
You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness,
you stripped him from head to foot.
14With his own spear you pierced his head
when his warriors stormed out to scatter us,
gloating as though about to devour
the wretched who were in hiding.
15You trampled the sea with your horses,
churning the great waters.
16I heard and my heart pounded,
my lips quivered at the sound;
decay crept into my bones,
and my legs trembled.
Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity
to come on the nation invading us.
17Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
18yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the height
Why Mexico?
Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment
4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“ ‘Come out of her, my people,’b
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;( Where did the plagues come from? HAB3:5!!!)
5for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;c
I will never mourn.’
8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.
Bride...Those of us that belong to her,
I know you HEAR this message for what it is. Get ready. Prepare yourself..... your darling from heaven is swiftly coming for you, for us, for the virgin that God the FATHER has promised would be waiting him, because of HIM..... This Bride was promised to the Son because it was JESUS CHRIST and the work that was accomplish by His obedience unto death, IT WAS His absorbing the curse while in the grave, and IT WAS His Triumphal exit to go prepare a place.......... because He resurrected ALIVE! He is coming back and the world needs to know. That is why Mexico. That is why we are WILLING to die and that is why we need you. You all have a VERY place within this beautiful bride..... Help us tell them.


Wow... where do I start with this post. I want to know when christians are going to get mad about the sin that is not considered a shame anymore, but celebrated. Time magazine things that America is anonomously in favor of gay marrige
ReplyDeletehttp://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20130408,00.html
Internet has united this contry in communication, and biased media has taken advantage of this exploit and is dumping hate talk of anything Christian based as "unloving", "judemental". I don't see the decisions of others as my fault or my responsibility.
I do however burden for the lost and those taken captive of sin, because I too was a slave to sin. Bruce, I so appreciate you and completely see the evangelist in you. We must be about our Fathers work with the cross before us, though none may follow. It's time for Christians to stop fighting with each other and know that the devil at work in our community can be overrun!!!
Might I remind you the devil is DEFEATED!!!