Monday, February 17, 2014

Bruce's Brain




The Lord put this on my heart today and I wanted to share it with you.  This is going to sound bold and possibly arrogant, but I pray you see the reality behind what I am saying.  I do not believe I am far off the mark with what I am about to write about.

  The past couple of months the Lord has been shaping my wayof thinking for unity.  Constructing my mind set for togetherness for the glory of God............ How to unify.  Why Unify?  Is it possible to work with others for the glory of God who aren't exactly on note with the band?  I have read many articles over the years.  I have read many books.  I have read many doctrine statements. I have read many mission statements.  I have read many belief statements, and many university faith statements.   And I have come down to the conclusion that these things have done MORE harm than good.  There are things you have got to fight for beliefs and certainties that we can all agree with and should not compromise.  But their are so many other things that have become nothing but planks in our eyes.  Fences that have greatly hindered the furthering of the kingdom of God.  I can give a great example with me own life.  I am not "affiliated" with any denomination or organization, yet I consider myself doing the work of the Lord by the Calling of the Lord.  Yet, there are bodies of believers that are no allowed to partake in the fulfillment of the great commission by helping us, because I don't line up on some certain views on the Bible as them.  Yet we claim Christ?  We claim to be working toward the same goal?

 Do you see the problem.



Ministries today have become exactly what this picture portraits........A self-centered pompous religion.

I have spent ALOT of time LISTENING to the heathen throughout the communities I have lived and to tell you the truth.........I agree with their justifications with not wanting to have anything to do with church.  Self righteous, arrogant groups of people that have spent more time in the bathrooms preparing their hair and their children's little outfits more than their in the closet preparing their their hearts to meet with God.  They come into a building saturated with self portraits of children's church and youth group outing, and small group agendas...........It is a world that if you really take a look at it......REVOLVES AROUND ITSELF.  Its environment and its requirements.  It's ideas, visions, tactics and the result is to strengthen itself....To draw people and to attach people to itself.   Baptists.  Non-denoms.  Pentecostals. Reformers.  Res-lifers.  Methodists.  Lutherans.  Presbyterians.  Wesleyans.  Anti-Baptists.  Congregationalists.  Church of Christ. Want your head to spin clickonthis link:      

List of Christian Denominations  

You think I am joking......We have become divided into a serious weak and laughable state.  To claim Christianity today is to claim something of a sham.  It is putrid smell in this world and we should be ashamed at our arrogance and infatuation with our desire to be recognized with everything BUT the characteristics of Christ!  We make great boasts with little to no affect on our communities, we spend millions of dollars on "TRAINING AND EQUIPPING" but brothers and sisters if you take a step back and look...You will see a bunch of little children in SAULS ARMOR!  Walking awkwardly and staggering about.........  While the armies of the enemies ROLL IN LAUGHTER at the state of our "CHURCH!"

\We are too proud to think of other's more highly than our self......We preach that we must be a Mary in a Martha World, but the preaching in itself is the act of Martha, not of Mary.  Our teaching, programs, skits, rehearsals, events, conferences, sermons...IS THE BUSYNESS we are preaching to stay away from.  We have become deceived in thinking we are accomplishing the will of God and perfecting the body, but instead we are entangling her in all our stuff.   Our THINGS we are doing for the Lord are nothing but  hindrances that have manifested from fleshly leaders and people who desire to have be recognized for what they do instead of who they serve.   Leaders who need to have NOW RESULTS or something to tell people so that finances will continue to come in otherwise the building will stop.  We have become in our religion much like the Isrealites when they saw that Moses was taking too long in returning when He was called up into the mountain.......They crafted themselves a golden calf to get their kicks instead of just dwelling in the place God have placed them to wait for His time and direction.  Christ like Moses has ascended the hill of the Lord and in his "failure" to return rapidly, we have drove ourselves into man made worship and spiritual grossness.  I fear for state.  I fear we have really become blind men only groping for the things of God.  We have become so filled with the wine from our vineyards we are drunk men....thinking we are running the race that God has set for us, but in reality only crawling through the vomit we continue to pour out in our attempts to work for the kingdom of God.

I believe we need to drop our "NETS" of organizations and denominational-ism and once again follow Christ.  There is much less in it for us to take credit for........... in following Christ than for working for the Lord, but It is in our thinking we have become wise we have become fools.   It is in our thinking we are busy in the Lord's vineyard we have missed sitting at His feet.  We must once again be infatuated with Him.  Lost in His affairs.....................To become one with what He is doing.   And leave our Rat Race religious frenzy!



No comments:

Post a Comment