Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bruce's Brain



We have been busy to say the LEAST!  We have been up down and all around the last couple of weeks, well actually really since we have been back from Texas!  I am not going to write a sermon this time.  I am going to share from my heart.  I grateful for everyone who is concerned about us, and want to remind you to be more concerned about Christ's work being done through us.  I want to say thank you for praying for our kids.  The girls are growing both.... faster and more beautiful  than I would like, and the boys are becoming more like their dad........:P  Tame and proper.    LOL

I want to ask for prayers for our marriage.  That Jessica and I can stay in tune with God.  It is not enough talk and plan.  There is a deep need to be in a place where you and your spouse hear God together.  Please pray for us.

Please pray for supporters of the work of God.   Rope holders and people going.  Our desire is not to stay here forever, but while we are here to plant powerful purpose filled churches.  With that we need support and we need leaders here.

This is a new year coming around the bend.  Pray for a blessed New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment